(as of Nov 23,2019 22:04:06 UTC – Details)
With her New York Times bestseller The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom, America’s leading financial expert Suze Orman transformed the concept of money forever by teaching us to recognize the emotional aspects of our relationship with it. Now, this fully revised edition of Suze Orman’s Financial Guidebook translates Suze’s own brand of motivation and inspiration into a user-friendly, hands-on workbook that will empower you to work through the nuts and bolts of personal finance, with Suze as your trusted adviser.
Updated to keep you abreast of our quickly shifting economy, you’ll find:
• Insightful exercises, quizzes, and worksheets to help you understand how your parents’ relationship with money affects yours, and what money means to you
• Up-to-the-minute information on tax codes, IRA rules and regulations, and long-term-care insurance
• Useful strategies for coping with the ever-changing landscape of educational costs, social security, and the stock market
• An outline of key questions that every financial adviser should ask you upon your initial meeting
• An in-depth analysis of all your monthly expenses, providing a realistic picture of just how much money you have to work with and how you may not be respecting your money as much as you should
Regardless of your age and income, it is never too early or too late to take control of your money. Suze Orman’s Financial Guidebook is the perfect companion to The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom, the personal finance classic that changed the way millions of Americans viewed money. Full of self-tests, thought-provoking questions, and Suze’s easy-to-understand personal finance advice, here is your empowering approach to achieving financial freedom forever, with the best guide possible.
Suze Orman has been called a force in the world of personal finance and a one-woman financial-advice powerhouse by USA Today. She is an Emmy Award–winning talk-show host, a contributing financial editor to O, the Oprah Magazine, and she writes the series Money Matters on Yahoo! Finance. She is also the author of five consecutive New York Times bestsellers.